Home Care Services
Personal Care Services
- Dressing - Assist with preparing for the day, choosing clothing, and help with dressing the client.
- Bathing - Help with bath or shower and general hygiene services.
- Transfers - Transfer from bed to chair, or wheelchair, assist getting in and out of the bathroom and bath tub.
- Walking assistance - Walking with the client and help stabilize their steps or only provide assistance as necessary.
- Grooming - Brushing and arranging hair, shaving, and brushing teeth are part of our in home care services.
- Feeding - Home health care includes preparing food and assisting with eating.
- Toileting hygiene - Assist with bathroom visits, hygiene and hand washing.
- Skin care – Our services include turning the client to relieve pressure as well as diaper care and moisture barriers.
- Monitoring of vital signs - Home health care services can regularly check and document vital signs.
Homemaking Home Care Services
- Light Housekeeping - CarePartners is not a full cleaning service but can keep the daily clutter away.
- Light cooking/Meal preparation - Preparing home cooked meals and cleaning up is an available home care service.
- Diet and nutrition monitor - Meals can be prepared according to dietary needs and records can be kept as part of home health care services.
- Linen change - Regular linen changes will be maintained as part of full home health care services.
Recreation and Leisure
- Outdoor activities – Help with walking, gardening, and outdoor recreational activities.
- Hobbies/crafts/games - Spend time with the client and set up and clean up activities.
- Watch films - Home care services are about more than just health care, it’s about people care.
- Read - Reading to clients is a service which can bring joy back into a beloved past time.
Home Care Transportation
- Errands - When clients shouldn’t or can’t drive themselves, our care partners can transport them to and from stores or general errands.
- Appointment escort - Care partners take clients to appointments and wait with them to take them home.
- Dining escort - Home care extends beyond the house and helps people stay connected with their community.